Sunday, September 17, 2017

We Won!

The carpet is saved! The gallon of enzyme carpet cleaner that I poured all over the problem area really made the difference.

Also we (at the Festival shop) finally got to the box containing the little Christmas tree I designed a couple months ago. So it's done, along with 32 other 2.5 ft- 3 ft trees and 4.5 ft trees. We're going to be working on a 7.5 footer today, once I make this post and drive over there.


Not much else exciting is happening. I'm still waiting on bra supplies from Canada to arrive. FuzzyHusband is off on a business trip, so I get to make my own schedule for the most part. Artie has a definite opinion about his daddy being gone.


Not sure what I"ll get into this week. There's always cleaning and laundry to do, but I'd like to finish my wall quilt and get my great-nephew's quilt pieced before I have to start on bras in earnest. We shall see.

Take care!

No comments: