Sunday, February 26, 2017

Not Cotton?

A little change of pace from working with kitchen cottons this week. First up was this lovely shawl using some Noro yarn that's been stashed for 15 years. If it looks familiar, that's because I worked this pattern a couple of weeks ago in a different yarn. 



This scarf is made from a free Lion Brand pattern. It's called Ripple Scarf

This shawl was started a few years ago and got packed away when it was half-finished. It's done now! The pattern is Lion Brand's Prayer Shawl Healing Shawl.

This cloche isn't technically finished yet. The crochet's done, but FuzzyHusband is going to laser cut some leather flower petals for me. The center of the flower will be the button that's laying on the upturned section of hat brim. Then it will be finished! But since the crocheting is complete, I figured I'd post it. The pattern was a free find on Ravelry. The link to the pattern website is here.

Another free Ravelry find! This fun newsboy hat pattern can be found here. This was worked in some of the leftover yarn from the prayer shawl. I need to find some buttons to sew on either end of the band above the brim.

That's all for this week. I've still been fighting off a cough that won't die, so I'm going to try and take it easy. See you all next week!

No comments: