Sunday, July 31, 2016

Nada

This past week had the potential to become extremely stressful in our corner of the world. In order to take care of myself mentally, I took the week off from streaming, despite missing the company, and focuses my energies around the house and on spending time with our little family.

Someone was very happy for the extra cuddle time!

I did do some more research into ball python hatchlings so I've got a better idea of how to try and make 1:12 scale hatching eggs. The metaphorical wheels are also spinning about a roombox to display my mini pythons in.

With that, I'm back to streaming on schedule, excluding during thunderstorms, on Monday. I have no idea what I'm going to work on though. I'd better get that figured out and finish up some housework today!

See you next weekend!

No comments: