Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another Finish and A Delivery!

Last year's project is finally finished. I wasn't happy about the actual box this scene was in originally. I opted for a finished box as opposed to a paper mache box to decorate myself... only because I couldn't find a paper mache one the right size.
The mailbox and it's contents are printies. Each one was personalized by the gentleman running the workshop. I may come along and put some sort of bush on the left side of the scene, but for now it's done.

I did decide to use this set up as an excuse to display a few more Christmas minis from my stash.Speaking of Christmas and minis, my package from Jill has arrived!
Now to wait for Christmas Eve! :-)

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so glad it arrived safely! Are you curious?? No shaking! No peeking! Hope you enjoy my little surprises!
Hugs,
Jill

Maia's Twinkle Miniatures said...

What a clever idea, I love your little scene-decoration!
Maia